Selling A Home Should Be Simple
We have systems in place to assist you through the entire home selling process as follows;
1. Tell us about your home and we will provide you with a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) which will help you accurately price your home. This CMA will include photos of the comparable homes, property information and the list and/or sold price of these homes so you can see where your home should be priced.
2. Once you decide to list your home with us we will email you the listing agreement and all paperwork which needs to be completed and signed. This will all be done online.
3. After the listing paperwork is signed we will visit your home and take photos, install an electronic lock box and for sale sign.
4. When an agent wants to schedule an appointment to show a buyer your home you will receive a text message with the requested appointment date and time. You can respond with a quick “Yes” or “No”. (Agents typically request showings 24 hours in advance)
5. Once you receive an offer we will negotiate on your behalf to get you the best price and terms. All contracts will be signed online to make it simple.
6. Once your home is under contract we will handle the process from contract to closing. This includes making sure all timelines indicated in the contract are followed, handling any problems that arise due to the home inspection or appraisal, staying in touch with the buyer's lender to ensure the buyer obtains loan approval in a timely manner and assist with any issues that may arise prior to closing.
Call Us Today
Call us at 772-678-2980 to see if we can help you sell your home.